Position: Software Developer
Organisation: Australian Acccess Federation (AAF)
Closing Date: Until filled
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses a relevant tertiary degree together with industry experience
- Feature development and maintenance of web applications, comprising a majority of the following skills:
- Modern Java development with experience in, or a desire to learn, Kotlin
- Git, and GitHub usage
- HTML, CSS and client side JS frameworks
- Automated code testing (i.e. unit tests, integration tests, etc.)
- Participation in full peer review for all code developed by the team
- A desire to learn new languages and concepts as required.
- Has delivered operational environments:
- Undertaking administration of Linux servers
- Utilising Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
- Using Ansible, Cloudformation or similar automation tools.