An equal participation in the digital economy is particularly important for the ASEAN region. With a growing acceleration of the digital economy across ASEAN, ensuring equal access for both women and men to digital technology is key to promote an inclusive post-pandemic recovery. ERIA has recently published a discussion paper and a policy brief on these issues.
To discuss, debate and share the findings of these two recent publications, ERIA is organizing a two-days dissemination event on the 13th and the 15th of April 2021 . Join us to discuss together with the leading experts and entrepreneurs in the region.
The event will be held as follows:
- Day 1 : Tuesday, 13 April 1:00 – 2:00 PM, Jakarta time
- Day 2 : Thursday 15 April 1:00 – 2:30 PM, Jakarta time (UTC+7)
- Venue: Virtual Room (link will be sent with confirmation of RSVP)
- RSVP : Click here to register
We look forward to welcoming you to the event!
- Space is limited and registration is required.
Our mailing address is:
ERIA: Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
Sentral Senayan II, 6th floor Jalan Asia Afrika
No.8 Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan
Jakarta Pusat 10270, Indonesia