eResearch ASEAN

Draft Header Asean eResearch.pdf (55.5 KB)

Hi @idriss!

This looks interesting. Do you have any more details please?

Rowland

My apologies for the belated reply - details of which topic or of other matters to do with eResearch SEAsia would you like to know?

No worries!

It was jus that your link didn’t seem to have a website or any details on what it was.

It just looked like this (with nothing else):

Is there a website I could look at?

My apologies for the previous banner (of eResearch ASEAN) which has been superseded due to the fact that ASEAN doesn’t cover Timor Leste/East Timor amongst others. Also, we haven’t yet put up a website and the first paragraph description is the following (not up yet as the ‘admins’ haven’t had a chance to put it up yet):

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?
    Raise awareness of activities, alternative research environments, standards, technical or organisational
    approaches that exist in South East Asia in comparison with those practised in Australasia
    (Australia, New Zealand and neighbouring islands).

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
    There is no other category that specifically covers SE Asia or focus on SE Asia-Australasia relations.

• What should topics in this category generally contain?
    All topics to strengthen and develop HPC and HPD skills, showcase ‘best practice’ and to exchange information on news, events, training and education opportunities.

• Do we need this category?

• Yes, because it can build and strengthen relationships between the communities (and their institutions) within the SE Asia and Australasian regions. By learning from each other, individuals and communities can improve their prosperity, quality of life, security, resilience and sustainability.
  • Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?
    No, because SE Asia is just as unique and distinctive as NZ or other locations outside Australia.